Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Undue Purversity, Thursday, 7:00 pm

19 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Most coaches do it, I know Archie did, but man there were some guys in that second unit that were offering far more than the starters. Particularly Phin and Trey over Parker and Kopp

Exactly.  Trey was getting under Iveys skin, but didn’t start in the second half and Ivey went off. What a coincidence?!?  

Anyway…GREAT, GREAT win. 

1 minute ago, Southside said:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1. Rob ******* Phinisee... Just wow.... 
  2. Woody.... incredible... killed the Purdoodoo curse in his first game vs PU..... 
  3. Winning without TJD in his normal state.... holy cow....
  4. Thought FT shooting or Race's 2pts for PU were going to doom us.... 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lets-get-it-dance.gif

1 minute ago, Dave from Dayton said:

I'd storm the court too.  And I graduated when IU went undefeated!

I was at IU in the late 80s early 90s....

I absolutely would have stormed the court tonight....

Beating PU after so many years... It was #1 on my list of things for Woody to do in year 1.....

#1... check....

#2... make it to the dance.... i like our chances.

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Dude I was responding to the people griping about the court storming.  Context it matters 

No, it's for real. Your posting really sucks. Let people enjoy getting back to what us older folks have felt. Hell, I'm jumping in my jammies and I was there for the last 3 banners.! Go get some weed and chill.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Even after the game, Purdue's offense is rated #1 on Pom.

They scored 65 points against us.

Defense.always.plays.

Honestly curious how few they'd have to score to drop from #1. We held them to 21 points below their season average. 

2 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

The previous 4 seasons were MY definition of "embarrassing" - not this.

I went to IU from 2006-2011. The last 4 seasons were nothing compared to that. The last time we stormed the court (2011), we were coming off the worst stretch in the schools history and beat the number 1 team in the country (a team that lost 2 games and won the title that season).

Now we’re storming the court against a 4th ranked Purdue team a season after being a bubble team. Talk about low expectations…