Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

3 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Cant wait for us to hire a new coach then he is let go after the season or next...this board will explode.

My mentions on this board will explode. Meanwhile, Archie and I will be laughing our way to IU credit union to withdraw our cash!

I don't think Brad will exactly get fired.. I find it hard to believe the Celtics make a change from top to bottom. They need to do something though. Fans are pissed! 

12 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Cant wait for us to hire a new coach then he is let go after the season or next...this board will explode.

Fans will really explode when he ends up at Duke, North Carolina, or Kentucky at some point! That has always been my fear since he left Butler.

20 minutes ago, Treesh said:

My mentions on this board will explode. Meanwhile, Archie and I will be laughing our way to IU credit union to withdraw our cash!

I don't think Brad will exactly get fired.. I find it hard to believe the Celtics make a change from top to bottom. They need to do something though. Fans are pissed! 

Maybe Scotty D knows this and is just biding his time lol. 

14 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Maybe Scotty D knows this and is just biding his time lol. 

Personally, if Brad gave us the heads up if things hit the fan come playoff times.... I'd hang onto Archie until then. Fans would be pissed these past two weeks but people would be over it, summer is coming!