Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

11 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

This is what I've spent more time than I'd like to admit thinking about, who would be on Brad's staff.

I'd have to think Ronald Nored and Michael Lewis would be shoe-ins. Other than that no idea. I know he might irk some, but man I'd like Dakich on the staff to be honest.

Dakich has alienated too many associated with the University 

Seriously, recruiting here could take off here in an amazing way.

Having a coach with a multiple Final 4 and NBA pedigree is a massive asset. And Ronald Nored would kill it here on the recruiting trail. He'd be such an asset to the program I can hardly contain my excitement if he were to follow Brad here.

3 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Does anyone know the exact date RMK signed his contract with IU in 1971?  Could this happen exactly 50 years to the date after IU landed the greatest basketball coach ever?

Can't find the actual date

Can someone educate the newbie on ISP? Is he a known good source? What’s the backstory?
People have stood up for him said he is trustworthy. Just enjoy all info and u decide what to believe and what not. For me chris007 is the one I listen to most

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk