Jump to content

AKHoosier

Senior Member
  • Posts

    3,539
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by AKHoosier

  1. Evidently their D-line is awful, their QB is a lesser version of Chiles, and they haven't beaten a ranked opponent in their last 31 tries. That last point has to be fact checked though. O-31 against ranked opponents is obscene.
  2. There's a long thread on the Rivals about this game and every Nebraska fan thinks they get rolled.
  3. Tennessee fans are ready to put Owings out to pasture after their string of season ending injuries. They've lost 7 players for the season so far, including their preseason All-American offensive guard. Several other players on the injury report for this week too. Strength and Conditioning coaches get unfair blame when teams suffer a lot of injuries. They're easy targets. Stuff just happens when big boys collide.
  4. Kinda liked that Purdue DB knocking Carr on his a$$ when he was split out wide. Does Carr think he's exempt from any and all contact or something?
  5. Haven't looked at their schedule but I think this Northwestern team will win 7-8 games. They do look solid, and have some good pieces. Chip Kelly calling the plays, Chiles is a player. I don't feel nearly as confident about us now though. At Nebraska, at Washington, and at Michigan look a bit more daunting now.
  6. Well we have to score here. We're not stopping NW from getting into field goal range when they get the ball back.
  7. Have to think we're going to wear them down in the 2nd half with how much their defense has been on the field.
  8. What a ballsy call to go for 2 there. Still don't think I agree with it even though it worked, but glad it did.
  9. Couldn't be. I was told we had access to their playbook after hacking into their database of plays.
  10. EVERYONE knows they didn't win.
  11. UM drops out of the AP Top 25 despite winning. How many times has that happened before?
  12. Would be glorious if coaches and writers dropped UM from respective Top 25 polls. Probably should anyway even with the win.
  13. So I guess we just witnessed the launching of Bryce Underwood's Heisman campaign?
  14. OMG. Absolutely disgusting.
  15. Unreal they're giving um another shot.
  16. The only thing that would have been more cringeworthy is if he referenced "all time series record" like it was a goal anyone is even chasing.
  17. I'm holding out hope that sponsorship patches mean there's something in it for the fan, specifically less commercial breaks. But we all know there is no chance of that happening.
  18. Is that ogre Cluff back? I recall it being almost a 0% chance but in light of recent news I wouldn't be surprised if he gets another year. I may have missed news there though.
  19. Yes, Wiltfong still thinks IU is the favorite.
  20. I'd love to get him of course but the below from an ON3 article is why celebration will be a little muted for me. The bidding won't stop when he commits somewhere. The Sales camp adds that they remain engaged with each program regarding revenue share and NIL negotiations and a final decision has not been made.
  21. Monshun Sales isn't a take then? LSU has a lot of pull, regardless of who the coach is. Especially for kids from the South.
  22. He should never be allowed to play football again imo. Documents his lawyers submitted to court show Sorsby admitted to betting on his own team. In fact, he bet against his own team by taking the under on IU points scored, and QB passing yards. Cardinal rule of sports.
×
×
  • Create New...