Jump to content

sirhoosierlot

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,737
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sirhoosierlot

  1. It will probably be almost impossible. It's almost impossible on basketball gamedays on kirkwood and there's 36,000 more people in town for football.
  2. Going to revel in the 4 pm kickoff for tailgating because I think this will be one of the rare occasions it happens this season
  3. The Noblesville Boom are shitting bricks right now
  4. i'm sure there was a couple Purdue squads like that. maybe not by choice though
  5. it was on there earlier. it seems as if the live stream is just continuous and moves onto the next sport immediately
  6. I just do not understand
  7. hate everything about this.
  8. Seems like a lateral move from Acimovic
  9. I hope they do in embarrassing ways
  10. Middle School Bob got any eligibility?
  11. Sam Alexis shot 53% at Florida and under this staff shot 72%
  12. I would guess they’re already added and just not announced yet if we’re following trends
  13. Why else would he take a job that requires him to live in Sacramento???
×
×
  • Create New...