Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

I have to admit it -- I thought this one was over. 

Shame on me! 

 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

I have to admit it -- I thought this one was over. 

Shame on me! 

Nah, years of conditioning are tough to break 

Posted

This may be a good thing, I think we will be ready for the Buckeyes next week!

Now I can sit back and enjoy some really great games the rest of the day! Looking forward to Georgia and Alabama, and this UCLA Oregon game should be a good one!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Survive and advance!! The pollsters will prolly drop us out of the top 10 now. 

 

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

Now I can talk trash about overrated @$$ SEC teams easier, Florida is getting stomped by powerhouse South Carolina

Welcome to the top 10, South Cack-a-lacky!

Posted

Thought we were toast after they went up 17-6.  But they found something on both sides of the ball…and executed in the 4th quarter.  Well done Hoosiers.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...