Everything I have heard is the coaches don’t actually fill out their ballots it’s some student GA that is told to not make waves. Hence why it’s always pretty close to the AP poll
I actually disagree about ending up where we belong. Georgia is probably going undefeated. And either Notre Dame or Miami will end up being undefeated.
Pretty clear they won’t allow us to jump somebody. And these rankings are clearly used by the CFP
Yeah never understood the push to do this would have been so much simpler to just let them play and let teams have a few extra roster spots if needed.
Would have still been some suite but not nearly enough and people would be less on the players side. Just another L for the NCAA
I don’t think these guys have the killer instinct to win a NC. Last years team would be up 56-3 because they wouldn’t have let up. And so would any NC contender