Jump to content

BBTB

Senior Member
  • Posts

    277
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBTB

  1. I decided to use the 4 screen option so there are now 4 games on the screen the sound is for the IU .
  2. Is it bad I want just 1 game where we go up by a whole lot like you know we did last year ?
  3. NOPE I hate Notre Dame and I hate Purdue I liked IU but this is stinking awful today
  4. I turned it off even Tom Allen beat Nebraska .I am done .
  5. I think we will be killed next week I might not watch this is hard enough .
  6. So was it not true when I heard that they had charted a few planes for the trip ?I heard that on one the podcasts ,I knew they did this for the Rose Bowl .So assumed that meant more than a few people going ,Anyway I don't know I just know I also heard this QB was not as good as Chiles but I guess those people were wrong .So I am sure we now drop even further down the polls I mean if we drop when we win if we lose we are what looking high teens ?
  7. I guess but the camera sure can't show any I don't mean now I mean at the start .No way I would go there they seem like crazy people ,
  8. So can we come back from this? Is there any IU fans there or did they leave ?Terrible today .
  9. Am I the only one upset they letting balloons loose ,its bad for the animals .
  10. I am not sure I can watch any more I need talked of the ledge
  11. So great what I heard from everyone about playing from behind I guess they get there wish ,we are now behind for the first time since the Big Ten Title . I guess all people who hate us are now happy .
  12. I am hating this game so much right now I want him sacked or turn over
  13. Its driving me nuts I do not want them to score first .
  14. Sorry but the Nebraska coach I can only remember him as the Panthers coach and his silly smock he wore .
  15. He is annoying and I hope we can quiet the crowd soon they are sort of nuts .
  16. Sure we get a prime time night game and this is what happens?
  17. Is the NW QB greased up? Seems to slip out of everything .
  18. I am having flash backs to Tom Allen teams and yelling at the tv about the same .
×
×
  • Create New...