Jump to content

RoadRage

Senior Member
  • Posts

    4,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RoadRage

  1. BTN just interviewed Becker and Marsh....Marsh looks like a kid, but doesn't play like one! I think those two are the best receiving duo in the B1G.
  2. I could have done without that FG.....I had Indiana's score at 44
  3. Defense needs to go after these guys.....time to step on the throat!
  4. If we score a TD here, I have to believe that will be it for the starters!
  5. Campbell time.....we need our RBs healthy for the rest of the season!
  6. Come on Shanahan!
  7. SHI stadium....so many jokes, so little time!
  8. We have broken the Rutgers coach.......
  9. This reminds me a lot of when IU use to play Ohio State....only we are playing the part of OSU tonight!
  10. Anybody else concerned about our goaline offense?
  11. That is the quickest I have ever seen a player recover from a high ankle sprain...Turbo looks great!
  12. I didn't like that 2nd down run...they had the middle pretty well covered!
  13. This is the Nick Marsh I was hoping to see!
  14. Yeah, that was a problem for me. The XMRadio broadcast is actually behind my TV coverage, works better for me.
  15. Anybody know if IU radio broadcast is on XMRadio? Not the national broadcast but Fisch and Co. Nevermind I found it....
  16. I agree....I'm not crazy about Becker returning punts either, but Cig says he's the only one he trust to field punts right now!
  17. Chris Simms just said the SEC can relax, they are officially the best football conference in America again....I'm not convinced of that at all. Top to bottom the B1G is still #1
  18. I think instead of shaking hands after the game....Odum should give him a dutch rub!
  19. Ohio State's tackles better be up on the line of scrimmage this entire drive!
  20. See what you did! Keep doing it!
  21. And Fox is going to do their part getting their fan base all goosed up before the game.
  22. I assume the control center is going to look for anything they can find to help Iowa too….right?
×
×
  • Create New...