Jump to content

KingPG21

Senior Member
  • Posts

    7,581
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by KingPG21

  1. More concerned about it being our 9th straight week playing.. and Fleck smearing blood on people
  2. In case people were wondering. Minnesota sucks.
  3. What a stupid, stupid. stupid penalty
  4. Whoever this guy is that is giving feedback on questionable plays is ******* great. Kirk and Davis are cheering for Bama. He is giving actual objective opinions
  5. Utah is struggling at home against Kansas.. sure whatever college chaos is fun as long as its not getting us
  6. Sure, tho UCLA doesn't seem like a typical west coast team tho. USC sure dpes, one of the reasons I had little concern about them coming to Bloomington. They seem like the types to have issues the second it gets below 75
  7. Meat Chicken sucks,
  8. Why are we going back to that maybe interception that happened like 15 minutes ago in real time
  9. Just look at Nebraska's QB today. He had some of the dumbest throws I've seen all day. Got saved on one with the roughing the passer, then got saved on another by a huge assist by the sun. And talking heads were talking about how 'great' he looked. I love Hoover personally
  10. Is Dan Lanning on the hot seat? Don't really think he is anything special as a recruiter, that Nike money goes a long ways.
  11. Wasn't registering how bad Raiola actually was until I looked at the box score. Wow is all I got
  12. Tbf a chair is more likeable than Kirby
  13. I thought Joel Platt was bad announcing our game. I feel bad for any Georiga fan listening to this game
  14. Remember when Arch was gonna take over college football in '25, then again in '26
  15. My new top 25 # 0.25 winner of Georgia-Bama # 0.5 loser of Georiga-Bama #1 Oklahoma - they just beat #1 #2 Texas #3 Florida - their offense is comparable to 2019 LSU #4 Ole Miss # 5 Mizzou # 6 Mississippi State # 7 Don't wanna commit to this bit anymore
  16. UK is gonna beat LSU.. And get moved into the top 10
  17. Its okay! Just move Oklahoma to #1! Yhhey are an SEC team AND they beat Texas
  18. They just referred to Dan Lanning as a genius for telling his kid to jump offside. Too bad Chesney is a super duper genius for not taking the penalty
  19. Arkansas proving that they'd be undefeated in any other conference. Or Tennessee isn't the 15th best team
  20. Hahahahahaha James Franklin
  21. Kind of want to know how they felt about the refs. First half they let a lot go. Second half was the polar opposite. Biased, but I still think the Tucker roughing was super soft.
  22. Worth shouting out our defense in the second half. Outside of the TD run they were elite in the second half
×
×
  • Create New...