Jump to content

Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JSHoosier

Senior Member
  • Content Count

    11,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

JSHoosier last won the day on May 14

JSHoosier had the most liked content!

4 Followers

About JSHoosier

  • Rank
    G.O.A.T
  • Birthday 09/20/1986

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Interests
    fast cars, motorcycles, guitars, sports

Recent Profile Visitors

6,105 profile views
  1. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    On Tuesday, Texas set a record for patients hospitalized and according to Johns Hopkins they're 20 new cases per 100K per day. Yet their Lt. Governor said they've been successful, interesting definition of success.
  2. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    Florida seeing record spikes.
  3. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    Arizona hospitals are struggling too. Most of the country is seeing increases in cases and we're to the point that the protests would start being reflected in the numbers.
  4. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    Texas set a record for hospitalizations and has had to back track their plan to re-open. Arizona still setting records of their own but refusing to back track.
  5. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    Agreed. I read that Coronaviruses cause about 20% of common colds, that leaves 80% for rhinoviruses and other groups.
  6. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    There are a couple hundred viruses that can cause the common cold, and some of them do fall in the Coronavirus group. The rest I can agree with.
  7. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    I live in a pretty rural area and haven't seen many people around wearing masks. I try to if I'm going to the store or something.
  8. JSHoosier

    IUBB GAME WATCH PARTY

    2 turnovers with 6 to go in the first half. That was beautiful to watch.
  9. JSHoosier

    Daily MLB Banter

    It looks like there will be baseball. MLB imposed a 60 game schedule after owners and MLBPA couldn't agree to terms.
  10. JSHoosier

    All-Time Underrated Team

    I'd agree on more unknown than underrated. He was a beast his one year here but that was a long time ago.
  11. JSHoosier

    All-Time Underrated Team

    George McGinnis, I'm thinking.
  12. JSHoosier

    All-Time Underrated Team

    That's the name that came to my mind as well. Definitely not the most athletic but he could flat play the game.
  13. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    CA has seen an increase, though not as dramatic, as has TX and SC and FL. Some of it would be more testing, but they're even seeing hospitalizations increase. Still a bit early to see the impact of protests, but I won't be surprised to see numbers go up more when that's accounted for. Too early to say it's a second wave, but could be the beginning stages. I've got a friend that's a hairdresser and her daughter has asthma, and I know that scares her. Her salon is following precautions, but her daughter could get exposed anywhere and already having asthma would only make it worse.
  14. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    AZ not looking good at all right now, deaths and hospitalizations have jumped sharply the last couple weeks. Saw somewhere that their daily new cases reported has increased over 200% the last 2 weeks.
  15. JSHoosier

    Coronavirus and Its Impact

    I read that 22 starts are seeing cases spike, that's not good.
×