Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

This thread shall never die. Once portal season starts (hopefully over a week at least), we will be back here complaining about not going for this guy, or losing this guy or blah blah. Until he’s fired, this thread will always be rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Trish said:

That was an ugly game of basketball. Meanwhile Louisville and Ohio State will upgrade coaches and we struggle to beat Penn State. 

Where's the guy that said we needed to win so Woodson could retire on a high note?  I took him at his word.  

Did anyone catch the end of the game interview by Andy Katz interviewing Woodson?  Woodson just can’t help but give a smarta** remark on a standard question that Katz asked about that play.  He could have explained what they were trying to do, like most coaches do, but instead popped by at Katz and “you seen the play”.  What real horses a**!

13 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Did anyone catch the end of the game interview by Andy Katz interviewing Woodson?  Woodson just can’t help but give a smarta** remark on a standard question that Katz asked about that play.  He could have explained what they were trying to do, like most coaches do, but instead popped by at Katz and “you seen the play”.  What real horses a**!

It's like he's trying to be snarly like Knight was, only he doesn't have the cred to back it up.

Nit picking is not a good look.

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

34 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I thought it was a pretty genuine response. I think the way he said it at first was jokingly because the play kind of broke down for a tough shot. Then he actually explained the play more than I would expect most coaches to do in a postgame interview. Big time reach 

55 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75djngze5nf7tk0eupe