Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

2 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

Card Chronicle reporting sources saying they are offering Drew 8-8.5m a year and NIL guarantees. I don't think he leaves Baylor, but if this is the money they are throwing around, it would appear they realize how important this hire is. 

Ive been one to think he would leave.  I guess we will see.

3 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

Card Chronicle reporting sources saying they are offering Drew 8-8.5m a year and NIL guarantees. I don't think he leaves Baylor, but if this is the money they are throwing around, it would appear they realize how important this hire is. 

Indiana doesn’t care about basketball. 

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

To the True fans out there are there any certain requirements that must be met? is there dare I say an initiation involved?

25K+ donations to the NIL collective. This won’t help with your season seat location, but you’ll be a true fan.

16 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

So they offered a deal to a guy who isn’t going anywhere at a number his current school could match without a second thought? Sounds like the source was Drew’s agent. 

4 minutes ago, Demo said:

So they offered a deal to a guy who isn’t going anywhere at a number his current school could match without a second thought? Sounds like the source was Drew’s agent. 

I agree with you, I was merely interested in the numbers and target. Clearly UL is going to exhaust every route for a proven P5 cat before doing the mid-major thing. I did not say it, but I think this actually points more towards Dusty to OSU instead of UL, which I have said before would be my personal nightmare as a Michigander and IU alum. 

1 hour ago, Demo said:

I wouldn't be so sure Baylor can match.  His current salary is $5.1 million which is double what it was about 5 years ago.  I think only Bill Self and Cal make more and Cal just barely ($8.6 mill).

1 minute ago, Trish said:

Woodson will use the injury excuse if they lose tonight. While it’s somewhat valid, Penn State isn’t good. Figured it out Mr NBA. 

He’s used excuses the entire year. Even if we would have had a healthy X all year, he isn’t very good and it was proven that Galloway is a better point guard.  The ball moves better with Galloway at the point.  The ball sticks with X at the point.  Our record would still be close to where it is even with a healthy X

14 minutes ago, Trish said:

Woodson will use the injury excuse if they lose tonight. While it’s somewhat valid, Penn State isn’t good. Figured it out Mr NBA. 

Mike Woodson doesn't blame players for the L. Mike Woodson takes that on himself. But, Mike Woodson isn't the one losing those games, missing those shots, playing like crap. And Mike Woodson isn't X. But if we lose and X isn't playing that also isn't Mike Woodson's fault.