Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Herotime said:

Do we sneak back in after 3 straight W’s including at top 20 victory? What think you?

Thanks for starting a good thread!

I think:

—we deserve to be in  

—we are somewhere around 23-27

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I think we will be knocking on the door. I think we might deserve it at this point, but if I had to bet it, I’d say not yet.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Where I am as well. I think we could be, probably should be, but think we’re more likely just on the outside— win next 2 and we’re very likely in imo

IU didn't even get any votes in the AP poll last week, and UW, UI and MSU were not ranked in the top 25, but received votes.  Can't see how IU jumps into the AP poll this week even with those three wins, particularly with 6 losses.  Take care of business this week, different story.

1 hour ago, IU_FanClub said:

Essentially ranked 27th. UConn at 19 is a complete and total joke 

Yah losing 5 of 6, with that only being broken by beating a horrible Butler team. Probably just east coast bias

4 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Yah losing 5 of 6, with that only being broken by beating a horrible Butler team. Probably just east coast bias

It's actually 5 of 7 with wins over Creighton and Butler.  Does help that they were 14-0 before that string and of the five losses, four were on the road and three were to ranked teams.  They are still 6th on Pom and 7th in NET.