Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/page/earlytop25040422/arkansas-razorbacks-no-1-way-too-early-top-25-college-basketball-rankings-2022-23

Let's go!!! #21 haha. Means nothing but if Trayce does return and they can land a shooter zero reason Indiana can't be in the discussion next year. 

4 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/page/earlytop25040422/arkansas-razorbacks-no-1-way-too-early-top-25-college-basketball-rankings-2022-23

Let's go!!! #21 haha. Means nothing but if Trayce does return and they can land a shooter zero reason Indiana can't be in the discussion next year. 

I'm almost embarrassed by how excited I was at seeing us above Purdue. Damn, the last 6 years have sucked. 

22 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I'm almost embarrassed by how excited I was at seeing us above Purdue. Damn, the last 6 years have sucked. 

I'm gonna drink the Kool-Aid...21 is low for this team IF Trayce returns and they can add another key player. ZERO reason this team can't compete next year. 

8 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

No B1G team likely to start the year in the top 10. Also neither MSU nor UW on this list. 

If we get Trayce back, no reason to think we can't compete for the B1G next year.

There I said it.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

And that's why the best counter, and the best way to succeed within the current B1G style is to flip the script with a different style. 

A lineup of length and quickness is my favorite recipe for IUBB.

2019-20 Maryland that shared the B1G title. Jalen Smith still owns our souls. 

33 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

And that's why the best counter, and the best way to succeed within the current B1G style is to flip the script with a different style. 

Yep, there are B1G teams who are trying to flip the script. 

Us, UM, Maryland, and Illinois I feel are trying to forge a new style. Iowa to an extent. 

5 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Yep, there are B1G teams who are trying to flip the script. 

Us, UM, Maryland, and Illinois I feel are trying to forge a new style. Iowa to an extent. 

Yeah I think teams are trying. Problem is the narrative has been out on the Big Ten for a long time and it's going to take a lot to overcome that. 

Mainly because the talent level is way down compared to the top programs in other leagues. The big ten can say it is going to play a different style, but in the end the big ten will still need top talent which is going to other leagues right now. 

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

The Sweet 16 and beyond did nothing to prepare teams for the ability to shed tackles physicality of the Big 1.o season.

- Big 1.o front office

pretty much.

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

I believe that's where we're headed!