jermhoosierfan Posted January 20 Posted January 20 And Cig smiles!!!!!!!!! Banksyrules and OliviaPope40 2 Quote
IUCrazy2 Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Best ******* year ever. OliviaPope40, FWHoosier84, Brass Cannon and 2 others 5 Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted January 20 Posted January 20 WE FINALLY DID IT!!! Banksyrules 1 Quote
reconmkd Posted January 20 Posted January 20 OMG I CAN FINALLY COMMENT! I’m gonna cry! FWHoosier84, Banksyrules and Hollywood Mike Miranda 3 Quote
hoosierdogg Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Refuse to Lose!!! Undefeated...never daunted! Banksyrules, BannerVille and Home Jersey 3 Quote
Popular Post Class of '66 Old Fart Posted January 20 Popular Post Posted January 20 To Paul BaldTrollDumb@$$ and the ESPN shills - Eat sh!t and bark at the moon! FWHoosier84, pumpfake, OliviaPope40 and 9 others 9 1 2 Quote
Home Jersey Posted January 20 Posted January 20 This was an all time classic title game. We overcame two critical boneheaded penalties late in the game. Everyone came up big when they had to. Magical. TadQueasy, Class of '66 Old Fart, Banksyrules and 3 others 6 Quote
Popular Post Brass Cannon Posted January 20 Popular Post Posted January 20 Mendozas run will go down as legend. I demand a statue for Mendoza FWHoosier84, BannerVille, Jeff Flabjohns and 10 others 11 2 Quote
Home Jersey Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Bring on 2019 LSU Jeff Flabjohns, Rico, FWHoosier84 and 2 others 4 1 Quote
Hoosierfan2017 Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Coach Cig the MF GOAT of college football. Banksyrules, Home Jersey, BannerVille and 2 others 4 1 Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted January 20 Posted January 20 LIHoosier, BtownStrength, jermhoosierfan and 2 others 5 Quote
Dhop Posted January 20 Posted January 20 NATIONAL FREAKIN’ CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! Banksyrules and FWHoosier84 2 Quote
southsidehoosier Posted January 20 Posted January 20 When’s the parade? FWHoosier84 and Banksyrules 2 Quote
BBTB Posted January 20 Posted January 20 I am speechless I can't believe we fought Miami and the refs Banksyrules, FWHoosier84 and FortWayneHoosier 3 Quote
pumpfake Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Colts win SB in Miami Hoosiers win Natty in Miami Miami is our new Philadelphia RoadRage, BtownStrength, FWHoosier84 and 2 others 5 Quote
Popular Post Brass Cannon Posted January 20 Popular Post Posted January 20 Mendoza with 9 TDs and 0 Turnovers in the CFP FWHoosier84, Class of '66 Old Fart, Jeff Flabjohns and 7 others 10 Quote
FortWayneHoosier Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Just now, southsidehoosier said: When’s the parade? Forreal!!! I wanna go!!!! Banksyrules 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Just now, southsidehoosier said: When’s the parade? I don’t know but I have to sweet talk my boss OliviaPope40 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Miami was better than I thought they were.....I don't know how they got beat by Louisville and SMU? J34, go iu bb and FWHoosier84 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.