Jump to content

IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy

  1. Man... Ohio State is coming in next week and it's a noon game.
  2. Decades. You are so used to this program giving up that when they actually win you're still surprised.
  3. Something about Nebraska and Iowa that forces teams to play Sicko Ball
  4. It's funny; every time Ohio State loses they want to burn Columbus to the ground.
  5. Nebraska wanted a win to bring their football program back to ... I wouldn't say relevance but at least back to competency.
  6. Aren't they the one bright spot of the entire program? They set a record for attendance.
  7. Indiana - 34 Nebraska - 17 ... Watch as my results suffer
  8. I don't know the last time Ohio State has seen a conference game after dark.
  9. I know they also lost to Ohio State... Do they still do that damn turtle trophy?
  10. I'm more curious about the Maryland game on the 17th for Rutgers. Tickets are literally a dollar.
  11. Indiana - 63 rutger - 0 We better show up for this game, Jesus.
  12. Because Kent State getting blown out was important
  13. Us: 56 The Hill Sloppers: 10 Cignetti will not be pleased about those 10 points
  14. Also... It's Howard. They're an HBCU so I always feel bad about playing those kinds of programs. Why I didn't make a prediction this week and not because I forgot to, lol.
  15. Which is funny because back in the bad days, we expected the special teams to be the one area that didn't suck. ... Unless it did.
  16. I'm heading to the first game ever at the new Ryan Field as part of my job. Will be curious to see what it's like.
  17. People complain about bad officiating whenever calls don't go their way. THAT. Was ******* bad officiating. Western Michigan got hosed!
  18. ****, you could have bought authentic, game worn jerseys for peanuts back in the day. No one cared about the football program except for sickos or masochists.
×
×
  • Create New...