Jump to content

IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy

  1. Jeez, and we just got rid of the old guy, lol. I think the big problem is that, besides the football paradigm shift, is that Indiana just isn't that alluring a school anymore for basketball athletes anymore. The coaches we get have a harder sell based on the lack of success, yet fans and donors still have the same expectations of 1987. I mean... If we don't want to play on the NIT yet the team is mid AF, then what are we?
  2. High expectations every year in basketball only to be let down in conference play? That sounds about right for Purdue.
  3. Should have been nice and rounded @Stuhooto a flat 0 at the end of the year.
  4. Guys, if Indiana pulls this off, I'm getting a tattoo of the IU trident and every score of this season.
  5. The annoying part is the penalties that the refs don't call.
  6. If we score a touchdown here, I feel like we blow the game wide open.
  7. We are going to find out they bet on Miami.
  8. Good, set up another three and out. Keep the defense rested.
  9. Don Fischer and Buck Suhr would dispute that statement.
  10. This is why I have the radio broadcast for the game on; I'm not listening to these goofballs on ESPN.
  11. I know a huge reason why Notre Dame chose independence was because a Michigan football coach was a racist **** that kept them out of the then-Western Conference, but that was over 100 years ago. Honestly, at this point, either join a conference or stop moaning. The ACC sided with Miami for a reason.
  12. Man... when I predict big, IU makes it a close game, when I predict a close game, IU makes it a blowout... and when I didn't predict at all, IU scores over 70 points. This is going to be the final time this season, and hopefully the beginning of a new, glorious era for Indiana football. #16Windiana, the Greatest Turnaround in the History of College Football, and the Grand Finale of the Unlikeliest Story to Have Ever Been Written in This Sport - 63 Sorry, Miami, this isn't 2001, and someone has to lose - 24
  13. South Carolina technically used to be an ACC school and Florida would have natural rivalries with Miami and Florida State but what the hell does Mississippi State gain?
×
×
  • Create New...