Jump to content

spe317

Senior Member
  • Posts

    542
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spe317

  1. What the heck delay on spotting that ball. What is this crap.
  2. There’s been some weird clock shenanigans. With slow/fast movement.
  3. He doesn’t trust the ability to get a field goal against the wind anyways so most likely gonna want another TD.
  4. Even if they come back and win, I cannot imagine the fire coming from Cig after this game. Inexcusable
  5. Really disappointing performance all around. O-line run game missing today is bizarre.
  6. The defensive scheme may be too reliant on elite linebacking. Speedy, hard-hitting ballhawks don’t grow on trees.
  7. The secondary is no longer attempting to wrap up on a tackle. So frustrating.
  8. Keep an eye out—I’ve never seen this before from a Cignetti team—players are not playing to the whistle. Players aren’t pursuing if they’re not in the play. I’ve seen WALKING behind the play when the ball carrier is less than 5 yards away.
  9. Really displeased with the secondary. Ferrell’s tackling is not good.
  10. He should sit at least every game Moore is out.
  11. Chip Kelly’s offense is a bit of a unicorn so hard to prep against.
  12. The thought of hiring Alford out of retirement makes me want to build a bridge just to jump off it.
  13. 99% sure Daniel Jones is an NPC. He’s a bland version of vanilla.
  14. I’m pretty these are a hit because the Alabama fans still don’t understand how radios work. Some of them may call it a magic box with a small man inside.
  15. Every time UCLA runs the ball I’m angry it’s not actually Newman running the ball.
  16. “Wow Coach, do you need me to leave,” Baker-Mazara allegedly responded, “because I don’t understand this animosity.” Why, yes, that does sound exactly like a 26 year old basketball player.
  17. Crazy to think we’re all making what Sam is making. That’s what my paycheck says: “somewhere under a million”
  18. Jeremiah Smith vs Texas tonight is rough. (Referring to the game. He’s single-handedly beating them)
  19. Finding it difficult to cheer for Oregon but I’d prefer a stalwart B10.
  20. It’s also more difficult to focus and stay locked-in when there’s such a discrepancy in skill and talent. Easier to get away with bad habits.
  21. I am curious about that mysterious second they added to the clock.
  22. What do you mean this isn’t Appalachian State?
×
×
  • Create New...