Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Are you happy with Mike Woodson as coach?  

95 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Are you happy with Mike Woodson as coach

• Yes
    • No

24 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

I voted “no”, but feel that this is just another way to divide the board and ostracize people 

Actually it was just a way visually to show people there is no need to go into every thread to show  their displeasure for Woody. People are getting mad because we are trying to keep threads clean.   As of right now 38 to 2 are not happy.   Over 95% of this board are  on the same page.  Same team Farva same team 

1 hour ago, rcbowla said:

I feel the yes voters need to reveal themselves lol

Witness protection is guaranteed.  The poll doesn't show extenuating circumstances.  

Watch Woody pull in some spectacular portal players and do his thing to get IU into the Final Four.

And I believe in miracles...

1 hour ago, Banksyrules said:

To all pro Woodson friends. It's all good if you want to keep Woodson. Yeah we disagree but the issue has been attempting to think our fire Mike Woodson stance has no validity and doesn't garner respect.  Fair and/or genuine discourse should always be welcomed.

1) Your post is extremely gracious and respectful.

2) The vote is currently 55-2 for “Not Happy.” Your graciousness is directed to a group of people small enough to share a 14” pizzza and be full.

I voted no, and in my opinion anyone voting yes is not a "true fan" of Indiana basketball.  Voting no to what was asked isn't the same as saying he should be fired.  Not being happy with him as a coach acknowledges the fiasco that this past season was, and possibly some of the negative trends many posters have said they have observed over the past 3 years.  That's not saying things can't get better without a change.

Personally, I'm not optimistic about the current coaching situation, but I don't get to make the decision about who is the coach.