Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dave from Dayton

Indiana @ tOSU Tonight @ 7 ET Peacock Game Day!

It's a win.  Does nothing but increase the likelihood Woody is back and we have to endure another awful season.  Pretty predictable actually.
It actually does nothing to increase that likelihood. Alot of work yet to go. It doesn't erase what happened Saturday! Let's get the win this Saturday then we can start talking Woodson potentially getting another year. With still alot of work to do after that!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Napleshoosier said:

It’s bad when multiple posters on here and other boards, multiple people at home, and I’m sure thousands of fans at home are all saying the same thing. Yet Woody keeps doing it with predictable results.  It’s probably the number one thing we could point to illustrate the phenomenon of former NBA coach having trouble adapting to the college game. 

Since we won, we kind of forget the first half performance (including Leal’s), but we pretty much wake up the same team as we were before the game. I’m always happy to win, though. 

Just now, str8baller said:

It’s bad when multiple posters on here and other boards, multiple people at home, and I’m sure thousands of fans at home are all saying the same thing. Yet Woody keeps doing it with predictable results.  It’s probably the number one thing we could point to illustrate the phenomenon of former NBA coach having trouble adapting to the college game. 

Since we won, we kind of forget the first half performance (including Leal’s), but we pretty much wake up the same team as we were before the game. I’m always happy to win, though. 

We're still worried about lineups? holy F 

52 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

It's a win.  Does nothing but increase the likelihood Woody is back and we have to endure another awful season.  Pretty predictable actually.

That was going to happen anyway. Zero chance they take the black eye and go to donors for yet another buyout already and fire him.

Absolute best we could hope for is someone talks him into retiring, doubt that happens this year.

1 hour ago, rcs29 said:

Kind of my point

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Maybe the live game post isn't the one for you. We have a fire Mike Woodson one, there is a coaching candidate one, and there are ones for specific coaches. Lots to choose from, but no reason to steal joy from others who still enjoy a road win in the Big Ten. 

You take the win, and give them credit for fighting back. Still doesn't change my opinion on what needs to happen.

Still have absolutely zero faith that this staff can A) put together a well constructed roster and B) get the most out of it. They knew guards were needed this year and not only didn't get one but left a scholarship open, and should've known better than to rely on what they had. Plus this roster has enough talent to be better than it is so they're definitely not getting the most out of it.