Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

2 minutes ago, ISP said:

So Dusty’s first 4 years were a 25% increase from the previous 4 while breaking numerous offensive records. Meanwhile Dusty was a finalist for the Joe B Hall award in his first season. 

Woodson improved IU by 06% from Archie’s record while having the worst KenPom since Crean’s 2nd season. 

I was thinking how it looks favorably for May to have a slightly worse winning % starting at a program with no advantages even when you're taking out his two flavor of the month years. 

25 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

IU has put some feelers out to some agents and agencies. Per Trilly

DAA2339B-BFA6-422F-8756-8FE52938B998.gif

Does make me wonder though…would IU putting out these feelers mean their plan is to for sure make a move after this season, or would they still make this step planning to have Woodson another year? 

2 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Does make me wonder though…would IU putting out these feelers mean their plan is to for sure make a move after this season, or would they still make this step planning to have Woodson another year? 

Well any possible recruiting Woody could do is now gone regardless.   

4 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I think any good AD should be putting out feelers when they have a 65 almost 66 year old coach. Whether this year or next you have to start gathering information.

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think any good AD should be putting out feelers when they have a 65 almost 66 year old coach. Whether this year or next you have to start gathering information.

How deep does Dusty have to go in this years tournament to make an offer an absolute no-brainer from our admin? S16, E8?

Edited by Herotime

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Right that definitely makes sense….would just rather you say “yeah, it means he’s gone after this season” haha 

4 minutes ago, Herotime said:

How deep does Dusty have to go in this years tournament to make an offer an absolute no-brainer from our admin? S16, E8?

I have no idea on that. 

4 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Not “exactly” what he said. I can post what the exact thing was if everyone wants to see it.

keep this is mind about Trilly. He is plugged in and does for sure know things….. but, since he blew up he increasingly relies on local sources. In fact, Boogie Fland’s coach posted screenshots where he called him out for hounding him and local AAU guys in the days leading up to his commitment to UK. If remembering correctly “I need info now, things are way too quiet and IU people say it is them. If you refute that, I need to know.” 

my point is, he is getting his info from a Goodman or a guy like Rabby. FYI.. it didn’t say Dusty was the main guy 

I think i said agents and agencies. I never mentioned Dusty.

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I have no idea on that. 

Sorry I didn’t mean to direct that at you specifically. Just asking the question generally. I’d say E8, personally.

Not “exactly” what he said. I can post what the exact thing was if everyone wants to see it.
keep this is mind about Trilly. He is plugged in and does for sure know things….. but, since he blew up he increasingly relies on local sources. In fact, Boogie Fland’s coach posted screenshots where he called him out for hounding him and local AAU guys in the days leading up to his commitment to UK. If remembering correctly “I need info now, things are way too quiet and IU people say it is them. If you refute that, I need to know.” 

my point is, he is getting his info from a Goodman or a guy like Rabby. FYI.. it didn’t say Dusty was the main guy 

The guy is correct at like a 95% clip and way ahead of everyone else since he surfaced. very clearly the most plugged in person in the industry right now.

*says something that doesn’t fit your narrative*

“Wellllllll that’s not exactly it, and also he’s not that great anymore just watch”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk