Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Hit the quote button for the post you want to reply to.  A new dialog box will open with the quoted post at the top and you type your reply in the bottom section.  That's a freebie.  Next tip will cost you!

Haha, thank you!

24 minutes ago, cleeter said:

bd3c9a70f5342ddb19ab7c6ad28ba919.jpg
Click this here quote button circled in red and then reply on the next screen.

Welcome to this crazy place lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You!

Another way you know it’s time to move on and hope he’s gone is when you have friends, coworkers, and just general people online through message boards, forums, facebook, who are fans of other Big Ten schools, all hope that IU keeps Woodson. We’ve just become a big joke and it’s ridiculous. I know people who aren’t IU fans think we have unrealistic expectations of our program, but I’d like to think we are surely correct when I say we are NOT where we belong. 

2 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Another way you know it’s time to move on and hope he’s gone is when you have friends, coworkers, and just general people online through message boards, forums, facebook, who are fans of other Big Ten schools, all hope that IU keeps Woodson. We’ve just become a big joke and it’s ridiculous. I know people who aren’t IU fans think we have unrealistic expectations of our program, but I’d like to think we are surely correct when I say we are NOT where we belong. 

Exactly! IU should be able to put a competitive product on the floor. Perhaps winning a big title or making a final four run every year is not realistic but being better than what we are is not a big ask.

28 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Like I said yesterday why do we even need an AD? It's clear quinn is 100% running the show. Dolson is sadly not even needed.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

You do realize the AD does more than basketball don't you

18 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Another way i have discovered....my wife, who is a Purdue fan, isnt ripping on me or razzing on me anymore. She literally told me Saturday "she feel's bad for me". 

1 hour ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Great point! If Woodson loves IU like I suspect, is there a chance his buyout/retirement package is lower? I'm probably being naïve, but he's made millions at IU and has lifechanging money. Will he give an IU discount? Is the buyout even a big deal? Someone mentioned TV money of 100 million.

Sounds reasonable... but not sure Woodson's "reasonable" is the same as mine.

4 minutes ago, Trish said:

It's not his fault! When will everyone learn! 

It's not his job to construct a roster or build/execute a game plan or make changes when things are going bad or take accountability for things going wrong...

That is XJ's job, when he returns from his injury. Everything will be better and we will make the tournament if we win the next four and then make a run in the BTT.

Next thing he’s gonna say to REALLY make you know he’s full of it now is probably gonna be something like “Guys listen, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ve never mentioned any kind of hump…”