Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I agree with everything except extending him with an E8 appearance. Our biggest failure over the last 20+ years is sustainment. Personally, I'll be elatedly shocked by an Elite 8 out of Woodson, but either way, he needs to show he can put together more than a good year here and there. He needs to show that he can build the program for yearly success, especially if he's going to depend so heavily on the portal.
Given how easy the preseason schedule is he should start the big ten at 12-1 or undefeated. There really is no excuse for not winning 25 games plus this year and making at least the sweet sixeteen.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Given how easy the preseason schedule is he should start the big ten at 12-1 or undefeated. There really is no excuse for not winning 25 games plus this year and making at least the sweet sixeteen.

Undefeated OOC would be great as there is a decent chance we will play the #5 and #9 teams in the country (assuming we beat Louisville) at the Atlantis tourney.

17 hours ago, Hornsby said:

We only play 11 non conference games so I doubt we could go 12-1