Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, Stuhoo said:

I wish he had not fouled Jay Williams.

Just saying.

Me too.  I also wish that since Woodson fired him and Matta left that Woodson would have gotten an assistant with some real experience to replace him/them.

It would have helped to have more than 2 pretty poor recruiters and a brand new promoted assistant on staff to help the 2nd year college coach....

7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

ENOUGH!   

This is the Fire Coach Woodson thread not a Dane Fife This Is Your Life thread.  Somebody start a new thread if you want to keep the Fife convo going.  Thank you and drive safely on your way home.

my apologies sir. FIRE COACH WOODSON IMMEDIATELY 

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

yeah he has so many on here fooled lol ..... crazy how things skew their minds. To each their own, I will do my best to refrain from derailing this thread anymore. 

Pretty sweet foul the "always in the right spot" guy committed in the Sw16. 

I think the thing is that the 2002 was put together well and Fife played his role well. We complain about this years team and the roster construction and would love to have Fife's toughness on this team.

Just now, Scotty R said:

I think the thing is that the 2002 was put together well and Fife played his role well. We complain about this years team and the roster construction and would love to have Fife's toughness on this team.

I think there are 1000s of guy's toughness we'd take. Fife didn't have some "extra" level of toughness about him. 

Let's compare Woodson and Fife as players.... :farting_smiley: ...... 

Just now, Scotty R said:

2 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

Pin on silent gif

3 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

[mention]ISP [/mention] is saying on Trilly discord that he’s got pretty solid info that Trey is most likely entering portal if Woody isn’t gone at end of season.

Anyone else hearing similar?

Sent from my Fisher-Price Flip Phone

wouldn't shock me if more than just Gallo transferred if CMW returns.  

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

2016 was the last time we made the sweet sixteen. A few month later, Harambe was shot and killed.

We haven't been the same since.

Coincidence? I think not. 

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

Who had a harambe reference on their bingo card for this thread?

image.jpeg.3270d2c0ea8770487df8b170a48cce11.jpeg

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I think there are 1000s of guy's toughness we'd take. Fife didn't have some "extra" level of toughness about him. 

Let's compare Woodson and Fife as players.... :farting_smiley: ...... 

One played in the championship game and the other never got past the sweet 16. There is more to a team than just assembling all scorers. This isn't fanatsy sports but actually trying to to assemble an actual team.