Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2021) SG Tamar Bates to INDIANA

32 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Where are these guys living? Those aren't dorm rooms, are they? When I went to IU (30 years ago) my dorm room -- Teter-Wissler -- was a bunk bed, a couple built-in closets (about 4 feet wide each), a couple built-in desks, and a 12-inch TV. That was about it! 

That’s Evolve. New apartment complex at 17th and Dunn. A bunch of athletes (and non-athlete rich kids) live there. 

14 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Where are these guys living? Those aren't dorm rooms, are they? When I went to IU (30 years ago) my dorm room -- Teter-Wissler -- was a bunk bed, a couple built-in closets (about 4 feet wide each), a couple built-in desks, and a 12-inch TV. That was about it! 

I don't think my room in Wright came with a tv...am I misremembering?  I know I had to get one myself

59 minutes ago, Josh said:

I don't think my room in Wright came with a tv...am I misremembering?  I know I had to get one myself

I was just saying that all I had was a 12-inch TV. It was my TV -- and was pretty much all we had room for in our tiny little domicile. Some of these rooms have big-screen TVs. LOL! ... And during my first week of school, we didn't even have cable. We had to pool our money to have the dorm wired. Otherwise, we'd have had to rely on an antenna and would've gotten something like 3-4 channels. 

1 hour ago, Josh said:

You are not misremembering, none of our dorms or apartments on campus come with a TV. But Archie did get it approved two years ago to allow all basketball incoming freshmen to live in an off-campus apartment with other members of the basketball team.