Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

12 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Deals can be done, and not be known until those who made the deal want it to be known. 

Whoa he’s back. Haven’t seen him post since last time he said it’s Stevens. 

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

You know what, why not?? Isn’t the fun of sports getting excited!? Sometimes you get excited and it works just like you thought, other times it doesn’t.  I’m getting excited and if I’m let down, I’ll still wake up the next day a Hoosier fan.

Let’s do it. I’m back in the “If you build it, he will come” mode. Lol

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Chris and Yeags are on it!!

I have no source(s) for things but the grapevine has been good before the optimism started showing up tonight. Nothing that isn’t out there.

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

You know what, why not?? Isn’t the fun of sports getting excited!? Sometimes you get excited and it works just like you thought, other times it doesn’t.  I’m getting excited and if I’m let down, I’ll still wake up the next day a Hoosier fan.

I’d agree and say: be realistic and curious, let it be fun, and root for the next coach even if it’s not your top pick