Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

6 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

Everyone like this post but no one actually my question. What happened to these guys?

MilehiIU and Colonial Crestor both died earlier this year. Snowling followed shortly thereafter. Hasn't been a good year for those of us that were on HSN. 

I left HSN when it went down to come here, and for a number of reasons this is where I'm going to stay until you guys ask me to leave.

Sorry Mods for getting off track, but I thought some of the old timers on this board would want to know.

36 minutes ago, SteelerHoosier said:

2 more days and we'll know which side of internet IU fandom history Backalleyguru lands on. Wouldn't it be something if he was right lol

Some would say two more days and we see you doing back flips down the road or was it cartwheels?

45 minutes ago, DWB said:

MilehiIU and Colonial Crestor both died earlier this year. Snowling followed shortly thereafter. Hasn't been a good year for those of us that were on HSN. 

I left HSN when it went down to come here, and for a number of reasons this is where I'm going to stay until you guys ask me to leave.

Sorry Mods for getting off track, but I thought some of the old timers on this board would want to know.

MilehiIU died from injuries falling down stairs, Colonial I believe had a heart attack. 

Edited by OGIUAndy

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Welcome abroad, if I'm not mistaken you are a repeat rider. I'm your conductor, please help yourself to the bar car and we will be back in the tournament in no time. 

Don’t worry about me, my friend Brad Will take his $90 million/10 year contract for IU, it’s an exciting day for the both of us!

30 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Some would say two more days and we see you doing back flips down the road or was it cartwheels?

You guys just can't resist teasing everyone can you? LOL

You know that many on this board will take that as gospel, and start the great Stevens conspiracy again. We just came down from the "high" and the depression on this topic a day or so ago, and here you are fanning the flames with a blow torch again ! :farting_smiley:

1 minute ago, DWB said:

You know that many on this board will take that as gospel, and start the great Stevens conspiracy again. We just came down from the "high" and the depression on this topic a day or so ago, and here you are fanning the flames with a blow torch again ! :farting_smiley:

Sorry, you are correct I can't resist

2 minutes ago, DWB said:

Some conspiracies turn out to have a bit of truth in them!

This one probably doesn't.