Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

11 minutes ago, Geometry Hoosier said:

Had we fired Woodson (which we should have) we all would have thought Liam backed out of his LOI because of it. Now we actually know he backed out because we suck. 

....yes, and I had already thought of that too. I would be ok with it and it would make sense. However, I would hope that Pearl, May or whoever they brought in would try to win him back. 

2 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

....yes, and I had already thought of that too. I would be ok with it and it would make sense. However, I would hope that Pearl, May or whoever they brought in would try to win him back. 

It will be too late by then.  I bet he is committed to Kansas before the tournament starts.

5 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Still praying Woodson steps down at the end of the season. 

Maybe the news came out the other day that he’s staying but he’ll retire at the end of the year instead of being “fired”. 

The Liam news likely had him wake up from his afternoon nap.

Armond Hill still doesn’t know that Liam isn’t coming as he’s still asleep. 

4 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Not going to happen.  He’s to stubborn and he’s got that “I’ll show you” mentality.  He stay just to stick it to all of us, matter of fact, he will try to stay for the complete duration of his contract, no matter how far down the ship has sank.  He’s the anti-Hoosier now!

7 minutes ago, Feathery said:

I feel like the next 7 days will be a pretty dramatic week in Bloomington. 

Will we ever hear about it? Unlikely... but... we I still think we could have reason to believe that, some day.