Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Undue Purversity, Thursday, 7:00 pm

Watched on delay and just finished…should’ve lost that one but so glad to see a win boys!

I really hated seeing the students rush the court after we beat a program that’s never won a national championship…sheeesh!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just rewatched the last 12 minutes or so. So many things stand out but worth noting that, though the story around TJD tonight will be his foul trouble, he had 2 excellent defensive possessions against Williams in the last 2 minutes forcing him to miss badly. Kudos for still bringing it in those moments. 

Race Thompson is mr consistent! Man I love that kid and how hard he plays. We need to see more of Geronimo and Galloway.

Miller Kopp needs to come off the bench now, it’s time. He starts and has scored a total of 27 points in the last 6 games. And really doesn’t provide anything else

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

25 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

A little younger but not only did we never think to rush the floor but while we could get loud RMK would not have wanted that. Now, these kids have no idea what being legit blue chip programs is. Now I did rush the field and help take down goal posts for football so maybe I am just a little prone to the craziness

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

If you are a little younger than me that means you were around for the glorious ‘81-‘93 era while the current students have been around for the pathetic, emotionless, soul-sucking Archie era. They have a much different perspective than we do and should storm the court, if they want to, after beating the number 4 team in the nation which, by the way, they  had not defeated a single time since they have been in college.

Great win, celebrate and have fun !

The storming of the Court definitely not social distancing. I hope we have no players with covid after this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Weren’t they sitting in stands all night yelling. That would cause a spread more than rushing the court but I suspect all will be well.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Joe_hoopsier said:

Why does the Audio always suck on these interviews? You'd think they could figure this #$%@ out at this point in 2022   !!!

It doesn’t help that Woody talks in a deep baritone and like he’s got a mouth full of marbles in general. Ha. 

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

It doesn’t help that Woody talks in a deep baritone and like he’s got a mouth full of marbles in general. Ha. 

But even the players. I know it's small spuds but damn !

2 minutes ago, Joe_hoopsier said:

Cheap shot, and Hoopster for liking your post also. But I know why he did it. Petty man. 

What do you mean? Just thought it was kind of funny that our fans made a site crash. We haven't had this much excitement in awhile. 

A few thoughts- So happy for Rob. If you told me TJD finishes with 4pts 1 Reb 2 TO's and 4 PF I say IU loses by 25+. Still amazed at this game. IU played tough and smart, feels really good.  

Coaching failure on Painter to get away from Edney (Who I'm not convinced is a human being- where do they get these monstrous dorks?) Ivey is very good but a punk. Furst has a punchable face and seems to fit at Purdoo.

F%&* PURDOO AND THE DONKEY THEIR MOM RIDES. 

thumbnail_Purdue optimist.png

thumbnail_purdue fan.png