Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson to Notre Dame

Sounds like IU basketball is trying to go all OSU football now.  Not a bad thing if you got the resources.  Big pick up on Sisley.  If we get both 5* and a big, we are cooking talent wise.  

55 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Trilly posted a dancing leprechaun this morning... not sure what he was referencing... but could have been this one.

Not so fast my friend.  That leprehcaun looks like Lee Corso though.  So it clearly means we are getting someone that at first glance was thought to be headed to ND

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Wednesday with three schools as the possibilities it is:

image.png

Wow, the leprechaun hat is just atrocious.

6 hours ago, HoosierCoop said:

Are we about to have an EPIC freaking recruiting haul???

Would love to see it. I've been pining for a killer class for as long as I can remember, and every year, for one reason or other, it usually fails to happen. 

Maybe the days of thinking we're landing an elite player, only to have somebody else come in and slip him some $$$ are finally behind us.