Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

3 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Dusty to Louisville is happening apparently.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sisley will commit if one of the rumors is true.  He will be in our backyard a lot.  

30 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

I hope Dusty makes Indiana look stupid. Not hard to do. Usually take care of that on their own. I DO NOT want to lose the passion I have had for this program for 40 years but they are suckin it out of me fast! 

They are doing that to us all!

34 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

I hope Dusty makes Indiana look stupid. Not hard to do. Usually take care of that on their own. I DO NOT want to lose the passion I have had for this program for 40 years but they are suckin it out of me fast! 

Tend to think IU can afford to lure him away if it wants later. Not a risk I would’ve taken, but I can see a certain advantage to letting him swing on someone else’s dime.

40 minutes ago, IUHAHN81 said:

How about them beating the $hit out of us in the Bahamas in November?!

9 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

I keep seeing people say this about IU luring him away, but I don’t see it. Maybe it is too big of a risk now like people are saying, but I think he’s gonna crush it at UofL, where when things are rolling, they can print money. If he succeeds, I don’t think he’ll leave. Anyone banking on him walking to IU later just isn’t realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We can’t pull him away if he is successful.  Louisville will pay money for a good coach.  

32 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

I keep seeing people say this about IU luring him away, but I don’t see it. Maybe it is too big of a risk now like people are saying, but I think he’s gonna crush it at UofL, where when things are rolling, they can print money. If he succeeds, I don’t think he’ll leave. Anyone banking on him walking to IU later just isn’t realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That could happen, though UL’s AD has been open about budget issues and bball is just not as much of a money driver as fball. The B1G deal makes IU wayyyyy ahead of UL and other ACC schools in this regard.

2 minutes ago, IU Prof said:

Realizing it's a long shot, wondering when we might hear something about any traction with Pearl now that Auburn has been eliminated (and with IU off to a slow start in the portal)? @JerryYeagley23

I highly doubt Dolson even tries.  He's weak which is why he was hired.  

1 hour ago, lillurk said:

Tend to think IU can afford to lure him away if it wants later. Not a risk I would’ve taken, but I can see a certain advantage to letting him swing on someone else’s dime.

I don’t know. It would not be hard to see the rumor that QB was not a fan. May or may not be true but it could definitely chill his desire to be here. Certainly might happen down the road but I don’t think it is a sure thing. 

4 hours ago, IUGRAD06 said:

Sisley will commit if one of the rumors is true.  He will be in our backyard a lot.  

The only solution is to land Brad Stevens and turn May into de facto Denny Crum. 

I had a dream the other night that Brad Stevens was announced as the Indiana Basketball coach. 

bing….bang…boom….. problems solved.  

2 hours ago, IUHAHN81 said:

So you freakn' want IU to look stupid? SMH