Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

7 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Never saw AT. That would have been something. Scott May would play some. I remember driving on him once thinking dude I am going to score on Scott May. He clearly fouled me. 

AT had the biggest hands of anyone I ever saw. He would just back people down and muscle it up. 

47 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Ehhh maybe, I’m not even totally sure of that, given he’d need a new multi year contract. There are other options.

Well, those are the last two coaches on earth that are the only ones left that will coach at IU because of the bad administration, noballs AD, and toxic fanbase, which one will you chose? No pressure, but we need a coach in place to spend the $37 million in NIL money before the bad administration spends it on the air hockey team! 

44 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

https://www.fauowlsnest.com/news/view/men-s-basketball/dusty-may-leads-owls.htm?filter=*%2C!1783%2C!1784%2C&blog=0

Great article about Dusty and Brooks Barnhizer from NW. Written by the great Lynn Houser who covered my high school & IU for many years.

Barnhizer is another Indiana kid that should be playing in state somewhere. Lit up the NCC at Lafayette Jeff

12 minutes ago, KennyP said:

What’s good fellas?! Just wanted to come through and say I can’t wait to get up there and coach in front of the “truest fans” in the country. These Louisville fans did me dirty, the reason I failed. Can’t wait to learn from Coach Woody. Coach Hill told me “you gotta bring the energy.” That’s exactly what I’ll do. Don’t worry, Coach Woody has a few good years in him. My first advice, “don’t change the the offense, the boys gotta get themselves over the hump and knock down the shots we get for them.” See yall in April!

Sincerely,

Your Head Coach In Waiting

Kenny P

Someone is trying to trick us with a fake profile.  I am going to zone it out.

29 minutes ago, iubhounds2 said:

I heard a few weeks ago in one of their games he was never offered by IU nor Purdue.

Yep. He's from my neck of the woods. Never offered by either. 

33 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Wonder if he would be interested in the transfer portal

If he enters the portal IU should target him but being the son of an in state HS coach I don't know what his dads thoughts are on Woodson. That could be a hangup there potentially. 

For most of us who think Woodson needs to go and the multiple reasons why, he goes on a big rant about tons of things that we could all agree with. What he says at exactly 14:28 is spot on lol. Anyways, he pretty much echoes what Brian Evans said about the program and how Woodson has been acting but has a lot more stuff to say about it. 

44 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Wonder if he would be interested in the transfer portal

I know Purdue is tight on scholarships, but feel like they would have the best case to land him. Especially with Gillis and Morton leaving. 

1 hour ago, IUrocker said:

For most of us who think Woodson needs to go and the multiple reasons why, he goes on a big rant about tons of things that we could all agree with. What he says at exactly 14:28 is spot on lol. Anyways, he pretty much echoes what Brian Evans said about the program and how Woodson has been acting but has a lot more stuff to say about it. 

Dude is spot on. 

8 minutes ago, RoncalliHoosier said:

Dude is spot on. 

Yep and him being spot on about stuff like that really makes you even more pi$$ed off at how ridiculous and pathetic our situation really is. To know that those types of issues are actually real life and what we are dealing with is just beyond crazy to me. 

1 minute ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

FAU beats UConn to go to the sweet sixteen and that moves the needle to fire Woodson and hire Dusty. ( Wishful thinking )

It won’t matter. IU missed their chance and Dusty will be the HC at Louisville

3 minutes ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

FAU beats UConn to go to the sweet sixteen and that moves the needle to fire Woodson and hire Dusty. ( Wishful thinking )

I would lean towards whichever coaches team wins between Henryville and Silver Creek this season as opposed to the current IU coach.