Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

39 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Thats smoke coming from the Vatican chimney.

It’s what happens when they’re choosing a new Pope.

Wait… maybe the next coach of IU is:

IMG_3276.jpeg

And he'd be a good choice if we put a $100,000,000 Kentucky buyout clause in his contract, lol.

How much if any does the recent success of Ohio St. (since firing Holtmann) have on IU and Woodson?

I know they are not the Spartans of old, but there is something to be said about them winning on the road at Michigan St. There seems to be a resurgence of energy and a will to play to their potential. JMO

2 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

How much if any does the recent success of Ohio St. (since firing Holtmann) have on IU and Woodson?

I know they are not the Spartans of old, but there is something to be said about them winning on the road at Michigan St. There seems to be a resurgence of energy and a will to play to their potential. JMO

It’s an interesting take but will have zero impact regarding IU. Woodson won’t be fired during the season…remember he still has the Buckner and May support. 

6 hours ago, Trish said:

Another day closer till we’re all Wisconsin fans. It must be done folks. 

Nah. I'll never hope that IU loses -- especially against Wisconsin. 

But I will admit: While I usually hate when we lose, it didn't bother me for one second that we lost at Penn State. And that's where I'll be Tuesday night: If we win, fine. If we lose, fine. 

32 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. He keeps winning, they might get talked into keeping him for next season.