Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

Indiana Players Now In The Portal

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Probably Georgetown

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Maryland, George Washington and Boston U were the teams mentioned.    According to their boards he has visited Maryland and Boston and I’m not sure about George Washington 

Maryland, George Washington and Boston U were the teams mentioned.    According to their boards he has visited Maryland and Boston and I’m not sure about George Washington 

I’d rather him not go to Maryland then out rebound our guys who are 3 inches taller. Would be curious to see what kind of PT Maryland would give him.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

27 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Geronimo transfers to Maryland.

It seems the new staff at MD has/will reel in some really talented players.  Not so sure JG isn't jumping from the frying pan into the fire.  Maybe he can flourish in different surroundings and system.  IDK

24 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

Not so sure JG isn't jumping from the frying pan into the fire.  Maybe he can flourish in different surroundings and system. 

Geronimo fits in well with Kevin Willard's playing style. He will play quite a bit, if not start.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, not happy here.  IU fans that doubted him will learn he’s better than we thought. Especially, as an energy, effort, rebounder.  

Genuinely curious, would you rather have Walker for a year or JG for two knowing they would both play a similar role in CMWs system?

Genuinely curious, would you rather have Walker for a year or JG for two knowing they would both play a similar role in CMWs system?

Easy - Geronimo for two. But I’d take the field in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy - Geronimo for two. But I’d take the field in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

Am I right to assume that Sparks will have to sit out a year on this transfer? 

No, everyone in the country is now eligible immediately no matter how many times they have transferred in the past.