Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) PF - Derik Queen to Maryland

18 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

My best guess is by the 8th. It’s truly down to IU and Maryland. The other teams is just to create buzz and excitement IMO.

I’m sure you’re right. KU’s KU. If I could include them in my announcements,  I would too.

I will say if you haven't signed up for Sam's email you very well should. He covers everything, practice, players, comments from people with the team, all Big Ten teams, strengths, weaknesses, who he thinks will start, and even gets another Big Ten coach to talk about what they see in IU this year. I think it is something like 18,000 words. Just a great read. It's free even if you don't agree with everything he says it's still worth it  

@Chris007 wrote this as a reply   I had to hide what he quoted 

13 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Well, that is start of singing, so I would assume bit before that. He also has to apply for early decision and even with pushing things through there is some logistical hoops. 

I bet staff knows before Nov. 1 early decision deadline.

So he sings between the 8th and 15th?

What song?

:)

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

I will say if you haven't signed up for Sam's email you very well should. He covers everything, practice, players, comments from people with the team, all Big Ten teams, strengths, weaknesses, who he thinks will start, and even gets another Big Ten coach to talk about what they see in IU this year. I think it is something like 18,000 words. Just a great read. It's free even if you don't agree with everything he says it's still worth it  

@Chris007 wrote this as a reply   I had to hide what he quoted 

Anyone able to send the email and how to get in the list

37 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Send him an email or pm me your email I’ll forward it to you. 

https://x.com/samueltstory/status/1716599793798058192?s=46&t=OgfEPIK-eQquPk7YQfYlaA

Hey, @Chris007 - I don’t mean to single you out by any means--I'm open to any response.

Why do people think he is an insider? I'm not being flippant. I'm really curious.

Everything I've ever seen him post is vague, so he can squirrel out of his predictions. Or his posts are nonsensical. When someone calls him out, he whines about it and hides. 

I know a little bit about him. Perhaps he's a really great source for high school men's lacrosse in the Chicago suburbs. I've just not seen why people think his content--message board posts, Twitter posts, emails--are insider information.  

4 hours ago, Ngw7183 said:

Not sure why you would reply and change spelling to make me look stupid :)

Because apparently I misread what you typed and inverted your letters.  :)

Just an aside, edits don't show up as edited unless you click the box on the edit.  I didn't know notice that until recently.

On 10/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, ziggyiu said:

Hey, @Chris007 - I don’t mean to single you out by any means--I'm open to any response.

Why do people think he is an insider? I'm not being flippant. I'm really curious.

Everything I've ever seen him post is vague, so he can squirrel out of his predictions. Or his posts are nonsensical. When someone calls him out, he whines about it and hides. 

I know a little bit about him. Perhaps he's a really great source for high school men's lacrosse in the Chicago suburbs. I've just not seen why people think his content--message board posts, Twitter posts, emails--are insider information.  

*NT

Edited by CoachSS
*NT