Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) PF - Derik Queen to Maryland

49 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Queen picked up a Rivals FC to Maryland last night

Must mean we're getting him lol. After the Mgbako and then Boogie recruitments I am just going to take the opposite of any Futurecast

Well, What the heck.  Bidding wars commence.  
Sure seems to be going that way huh? If IU can get him it'd be huge for roster and recruiting perception. Also won't be for lack of effort from Liam lol. Like that kid a lot already much like I did Cupps.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Not saying we get him.... but,

Cupps at PG, McNeeley at SF and Queen at PF would be a hell of a big three for young talent on next year's roster. Gallo and Sparks as the steady hands... If Gunn/Banks take the next step and Newton gets healthy... thats a pretty solid foundation for the roster. 

You have a good portal szn and 2024-2025 could really be something special. 

Just a few more days til Sunday and we can start talk about actual IUBB on the court again! 

23 minutes ago, TeeterInNJ said:

Not saying we get him.... but,

Cupps at PG, McNeeley at SF and Queen at PF would be a hell of a big three for young talent on next year's roster. Gallo and Sparks as the steady hands... If Gunn/Banks take the next step and Newton gets healthy... thats a pretty solid foundation for the roster. 

You have a good portal szn and 2024-2025 could really be something special. 

Just a few more days til Sunday and we can start talk about actual IUBB on the court again! 

Reneau? 

Agreed on your point though. We have seen that 1-3 good players is just enough to still lose a lot of games. Need to stack the talent to compete consistently at the high levels we want and expect. 

Having said that, I just don't get IU vibes from Queen. Hope I'm mistaken. 

52 minutes ago, IU_FanClub said:

The idea of Maryland botching this is really funny to me so I really hope they actually screwed up the visit and we get him

I'm of the mind of "Screw <other_B1G_school>" so I can agree with this. Screw Maryland.