Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Candidate Thread: Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics)

2 minutes ago, mdiu28 said:

Appreciate all your info!

I choose to listen to the insider here since, well, if you believe the national guys, we won't have a coach next year since no one is apparently interested in the job....morons

I don't think the national guys even realizes we have been talking to Brad

8 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Sounds like the Happy Wife philosophy may have been a strong motivation.  Same reason I have 87 throw pillows 

Dude, I can relate. I have never seen the bedspread on my bed... if the bed is made, it's buried under 112 pillows... if it's not, the bedspread is folded on a bench and buried under 112 pillows.

So, I get the "happy wife, happy life" mantra... and in this case, if mama's happy, the whole Hoosier Nation is happy!

Just now, HoosierTrav said:

Of all the national guys who have been dunking on us recently, I have taken exception to 2 guys. Jay Bilas and Tim Brando..... I will absolutely be attempting to get them to consider deleting their accounts. 

What did Tim Brando say

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think the national guys even realizes we have been talking to Brad

I'm reading non-IU boards where people won't even acknowledge Stevens is a possibility and resisting the urge to comment. 

12 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

If I was Dolson and Stevens I would want this announced right before the start of the games tomorrow. That would be the talk of the first round and would get everyone talking about IU. Talk about a shock to college basketball world but that’s just me. 

100%

11 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

If it does happen I propose we all change our avatars to Brad $^$&%&% Stevens.  IF!!!!!!!

Can we get some photoshopped pictures of Stevens with a Loaded Chicken Sandwich and of course a Stromboli as well?

I've heard Phillips a number of times and I'm under-whelmed with him. Often times he makes stuff up to suit his opinion.
And as a previous poster just said "No ____, it's up to Brad". Mr Obvious strikes again.
Ryan Phillips is as good a national writer the IU fan base can ask for. He defends the fan base relentlessly and I believe he has sources. I don't think he runs with them much because he is a national journalist but he even said he knew the Archie buyout wasn't going to be an issue because he was told that.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Treesh said:

I’m losing it. Come pick me up and take me to the new hospital. I can’t go on much longer. :(

The new hospital is crazy looking? Went from a prison to an airport LOL. Just let us know how the food is. You can watch the Stevens news from there.