Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I’m not caught up on all of this but Isiah lives in White Plains also right.

How come no one has floated his name as a prospect? Every other living IU player has been. 

23 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Once it is all said and done, I myself would like to hear more on the whole situation. Won’t ask for anything, but willing to listen to anything you share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If even half of the things that seem to be true... are true... I would honestly like to see a movie about this ordeal. Could be a ton of exaggeration. Could be an actually true amazing story.

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

How come no one has floated his name as a prospect? Every other living IU player has been. 

You know Rivals will tweet about him being a strong candidate just as soon as they get the spelling of his first name correct (could be a while).  

2 minutes ago, GreatMcCracken’sGhost said:

If even half of the things that seem to be true... are true... I would honestly like to see a movie about this ordeal. Could be a ton of exaggeration. Could be an actually true amazing story.

Reminds me of the movie about the Cleveland Browns screwing everything up on draft day and then everything turning out great in the end.

12 minutes ago, Iubravos said:

I think we get Mussel. He's attainable and the best option. Get it done, Dolson. 

I’d be ecstatic. He checks all my boxes. 

Successful at more than one school. Didn’t need a once in the generation talent and knows how to build through transfers.  And unlike Crean and Archie in their combined 30+ years of coaching, Musselman has actually won a conference tourney. 

3 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

You’re right about that

That’s what Rabby said today on JMV. He said he knew of several that he would have at IU in a second, because they were so good at getting top recruits.

25 minutes ago, Iubravos said:

I think we get Mussel. He's attainable and the best option. Get it done, Dolson. 

I don't see any scenario where we can pry him away from the Walton/WalMart money in Arkansas...