Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Butler Game Thread 12/15

16 minutes ago, Andowen1990IU said:

Getting players like TJD, AF, and KB are what will let us have consistent years as opposed to flashes in the pan like under the previous administration. Could be another great weekend for our beloved Hoosiers. Lock up Kieon and beat Butler!

Side note: I don't know why, but I really hate Butler. It is basically a private college full of prep school kids that like to pretend that they are a state school. I hate that they basically stole IU's earlier identity and I hate that stupid dog. I have friends and family that went to Butler, so this is of course all tongue in cheek. I also love dogs. GO IU!

Which reminds me:

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

I have relatives that went to Butler and relatives that went to Purdue, and I find the Toiletmaker relatives to be far, far, far more obnoxious than my Butler family members. (Although part of that could be that my Butler relatives are not huge sports fans). 

Either way, am really hoping we get a commitment from Keion this weekend. Would be awesome. 

How old are your relatives? I have a cousin who graduated Butler in 2011, so she was there during the Stevens years. She and her friends are die hard Butler basketball fans and we always go out for the game and if they win it is miserable rest of the day for me.

I don't want my hatred for Butler to overshadow my hatred for Purdue. I hate Purdue far worse (also have family members who went to Purdue who I love).

Also hoping for a Kieon commitment this weekend!

2 minutes ago, Andowen1990IU said:

How old are your relatives? I have a cousin who graduated Butler in 2011, so she was there during the Stevens years. She and her friends are die hard Butler basketball fans and we always go out for the game and if they win it is miserable rest of the day for me.

I don't want my hatred for Butler to overshadow my hatred for Purdue. I hate Purdue far worse (also have family members who went to Purdue who I love).

Also hoping for a Kieon commitment this weekend!

I have been told (by some Butler fans) that their fan base is among the most rude and obnoxious of any (this was their way of saying they hate their own fan base).

I, too, really hope for a Keion commitment...but, I want it before this weekend. 

Also, I like dogs. My dog’s name is Romeo. He is from Tennessee and he couldn’t care less about basketball (from what I can tell). 

C’mon, Keion! We are ready. 

Butler fans are awful. They are like the step brother that doesn’t feel they get enough love even though most didn’t know they existed more than 10 years ago. I have been to every Crossroad, some PU IU games at Mackey, and some IU Kentucky games. Butler fans are the worst imo. UK fans didn’t really start trouble they were just loud. PU fans are just stupid and get laughed at. Honestly I think MSU fans are worse than everyone. This is just from going to games they are at.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Of course the in-laws want to come over this weekend to do Christmas shopping..... really hope I can stay home to watch the game lol.

Hope the Hoosiers can continue to get better and keep bringing those W’s. However, I would prefer something more than a 1 or 2 point win lol.

4 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

I have relatives that went to Butler and relatives that went to Purdue, and I find the Toiletmaker relatives to be far, far, far more obnoxious than my Butler family members. (Although part of that could be that my Butler relatives are not huge sports fans). 

Either way, am really hoping we get a commitment from Keion this weekend. Would be awesome. 

I love dogs -- especially mine. Even though she's originally from North Carolina, she's a huge Hoosiers fan. 

hoosierdog.JPG

Back on topic

Even though she's way too old this gal has a major crush on Keion Brooks.

FB_IMG_1544550656512.jpg

Of course the in-laws want to come over this weekend to do Christmas shopping..... really hope I can stay home to watch the game lol.

Hope the Hoosiers can continue to get better and keep bringing those W’s. However, I would prefer something more than a 1 or 2 point win lol.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Butler fans are awful. They are like the step brother that doesn’t feel they get enough love even though most didn’t know they existed more than 10 years ago. I have been to every Crossroad, some PU IU games at Mackey, and some IU Kentucky games. Butler fans are the worst imo. UK fans didn’t really start trouble they were just loud. PU fans are just stupid and get laughed at. Honestly I think MSU fans are worse than everyone. This is just from going to games they are at.

I remember being at uk-IU football game in Lexington where there was a 25 man fight.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

5 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Most Butler fans woke up on 3rd base and swear they hit a triple.   Most never went to a game prior to 2010; and they can't name any players who played prior to that.    Laughable indeed.

I think we’re in for another grind it out kind of game. Butler will play hard but we’re the more talented team. I’m hoping we can get them in foul trouble and keep their 3 point shooting in check. I thought this and the Marquette games would be the easiest of the 5 marquee noncon games. Secure another quad 1 win and then tweak things in the last few cupcake games before getting back into conference play.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners