Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Minnesota @ Indiana | 7:30EST on FS1

We're definitely getting better but I'm still pissed at those Ill and Wisky losses.  12-6 and we'd be dancing.

It would of depended on the 12 wins. If u are included Wisky and Illinois as wins those wouldn’t help out. IU still has 0 quadrant 1 wins this year. @nebraska, and Ohio st are only chances for quality wins left. With losses at home to Fort Wayne and Indiana st it would of been tough. Nebraska could go 14-4 in the B1G this year and still not make the tournament

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

I think Arch has 'em playing pretty good.  It appears that the players are playing with a lot more confidence.  Freddie is doing everything but finishing - he needs to spend some extra time practicing his dunking. lol

but, like everything else he's gotten better at, he'll start finishing those, guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

From Ken Bikoff:  Hoosiers have allowed 99 points in their last 80 minutes of action. That’s the first time IU has held back-to-back Big Ten opponents under 100 total points since Jan.2 and Jan. 5, 2002, vs. Northwestern and Penn State (98 total points.

Wow im surprised and not surprised somehow

1 minute ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

We have to take each game one at a time and I want revenge on the Illini next—would not be surprised with another 15-20 point win. But—Inhave to admit I am circling that last Ohio State game on my calendar. I would love to have them come in ranked number one in the Big on Senior night and she is finally win a close game against a great team. Archie already matched what Crean did last year in the Big and Crean had better talent. We got us a Coach and the future is bright!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Against Ill. we'll be the more rested team (for a change).  I, too, hope we can make up for blowing the game at C-U.

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

It would of depended on the 12 wins. If u are included Wisky and Illinois as wins those wouldn’t help out. IU still has 0 quadrant 1 wins this year. @nebraska, and Ohio st are only chances for quality wins left. With losses at home to Fort Wayne and Indiana st it would of been tough. Nebraska could go 14-4 in the B1G this year and still not make the tournament

Well I believe it would be the first time it had ever happened.  I think OSU a couple years ago was the only 11 win B1G team to miss out much less a 12 win one.

Well I believe it would be the first time it had ever happened.  I think OSU a couple years ago was the only 11 win B1G team to miss out much less a 12 win one.
B1G is down and the new quadrant system for this year is a little different then in years past. Nebraska could go 14-4 in the B1G with 0 quadrant 1 wins and 1 win against a top 50 rpi team (@ home against Michigan)
They had single games against mich st, Purdue, Ohio st and Michigan and went 1-3

11 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Marshall was pissing me off
with about 80% of the crap he said!

Indiana was awesome tonight.
Just awesome. It looked like a team that likes one another. Great game!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I about fell out of my chair when the play-by-play guy said, “Donny, you have aspirations to be a head coach, right?” I wouldn’t let him coach my daughters 4th grade team. 

I about fell out of my chair when the play-by-play guy said, “Donny, you have aspirations to be a head coach, right?” I wouldn’t let him coach my daughters 4th grade team. 

He could be the next coach at North Carolina since getting good grades doesn’t mean much to him

21 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

Green wow wow wow. If he keeps this up the sky is the limit for him next year.

He's definitely getting a lot better.   If Archie can get the street ball out of him he'll be great for us.