Jump to content

cbp4iu

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cbp4iu

  1. We need to continue to hope Daley and Wyatt get to be eligible. Fingers crossed
  2. 20 team caps in the new bill if it passes. Guessing the next wave of expansion is coming. Will Big 10 take Stanford/Cal or Miami/someone else
  3. Also wasn’t there new information found like Saturday. The group that represented Daley and Wyatt.
  4. I could also see Braun caring less too. Especially with local elections and stuff coming up… I think Braun also truly enjoys the success of the Hoosiers
  5. A lot of work to go. Will find out more about Nw next week vs Penn State
  6. This team has so much work to do. They have so much potential and play with it. Then they just lose the edge
  7. This is bad bad bad bad news. This team doesn’t seem to have the heart
  8. Our OL and Beebe going to have to carry us now. Will see if Beebee can step up
  9. North Texas looks legit this UNLV gave Memphis all they wanted. I think this North Texas team could win 8/9 games
  10. Ya quick passes and short routes are concerning. Trying to get the ball out on 2 step drops. I think it will work briefly
  11. I think we will get a lot of individual lawsuits vs the NCAA if that happens. I am curious to see if anyone else try the route TKR is taking.
  12. This is the problem we can’t have. It has to be all or nothing.
×
×
  • Create New...