Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Feathery

IU Candidate: Billy Donovan (OKC Thunder)

FWIW.  A respected poster on another site commented today that he's heard nothing new on Donovan to IU nor anything regarding CTC's ouster.  Dead silence.  He then paraphrased Fred Glass with a "those that don't know, talk; those that know, don't".

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

FWIW.  A respected poster on another site commented today that he's heard nothing new on Donovan to IU nor anything regarding CTC's ouster.  Dead silence.  He then paraphrased Fred Glass with a "those that don't know, talk; those that know, don't".

Yeah, he said it there was radio silence after he was told a leading candidate was asked what kind of car they prefer to drive.

I was talking to a coworker today who is a moderate Syracuse fan. He's more of a hockey guy but he knows the college basketball landscape. He asked me how IU was doing.

I told our tale and he was shocked IU was as bad as we are. I told him the Billy Donovan rumor and he raved about what a great pair it would be.

Can I use him as a source now?

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I was talking to a coworker today who is a moderate Syracuse fan. He's more of a hockey guy but he knows the college basketball landscape. He asked me how IU was doing.

I told our tale and he was shocked IU was as bad as we are. I told him the Billy Donovan rumor and he raved about what a great pair it would be.

Can I use him as a source now?

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

I suppose at this point he is as reliable as anyone else :farting_smiley:

Are there any "national guys" giving credence to Billy to IU or is this primarily just board talk.

Not that I've seen. They're just saying we should go after him, Marshall or Bennett