Pagoda Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Cool picture. Great game Nick. hoosierdogg, Hollywood Mike Miranda, 323SGrant and 3 others 5 1 Quote
JSHoosier Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Daley looks to be rounding into form, up to 5 sacks and 6 TFL for the year. skhoosier2 1 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said: Daley looks to be rounding into form, up to 5 sacks and 6 TFL for the year. Was thinking the same thing. Big decision looming from appellate court. Home Jersey 1 Quote
Popular Post RaceToTheTop Posted 14 hours ago Popular Post Posted 14 hours ago IU now with just two road games left in the regular season. OliviaPope40, RoadRage, Dhop and 6 others 9 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago 3 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: IU now with just two road games left in the regular season. Against teams with mobile QBs though one should be benched and the other is hurt. And both teams are absolute disasters. If we get to 7-0 gotta think we are gonna be 12-0 Hardwood83 1 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 22 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Against teams with mobile QBs though one should be benched and the other is hurt. And both teams are absolute disasters. If we get to 7-0 gotta think we are gonna be 12-0 Think we could struggle at UM. Bryce is a better runner imo than Chiles or Colandria but horrible at reading defenses. Overall I think Chiles and Colandria are superior to Bryce. UM has a solid defense though. Today our o-line was a bit exposed and Nebraska definitely showed how we could get beat. UW is just terrible so I don’t see us having a problem there. Hoping we show up with our best game of the season next week and carry that into Ann Arbor. Really don’t want to be in the stands to watch them lose to Michigan. Quote
DChoosier Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, JSHoosier said: Daley looks to be rounding into form, up to 5 sacks and 6 TFL for the year. I agree. I think all the running up and down the courthouse steps has helped him get in shape. Quote
KingPG21 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Oh, Penn State lost again. What a shock /s pumpfake 1 Quote
KingPG21 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Heck yah Kensucky! FWHoosier84 and skhoosier2 2 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 10 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Oh, Penn State lost again. What a shock /s I’ll admit I was wrong. Thought they would go 8-4 Quote
cthomas Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago 1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said: Against teams with mobile QBs though one should be benched and the other is hurt. And both teams are absolute disasters. If we get to 7-0 gotta think we are gonna be 12-0 We still have to get past Purdue in the bucket game. Suddenly they think they are somebody. Quote
str8baller Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 7 hours ago, cthomas said: We still have to get past Purdue in the bucket game. Suddenly they think they are somebody. Well, they’re 2-1 in conference. Otoh, they had nothing for ND. Maybe less than nothing. So either ND is otherworldly (I don’t believe that) or Purdue has entered the ranks of the mediocre middle of the B1G. Lots of parity out there this year. I can’t see a healthy IU having any trouble with PU. FWHoosier84 1 Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Trevor Gibbs and Jacob Savage were impressive yesterday. Freshmen! DChoosier, BtownStrength, J34 and 2 others 5 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 1 hour ago, str8baller said: Well, they’re 2-1 in conference. Otoh, they had nothing for ND. Maybe less than nothing. So either ND is otherworldly (I don’t believe that) or Purdue has entered the ranks of the mediocre middle of the B1G. Lots of parity out there this year. I can’t see a healthy IU having any trouble with PU. The only sign Minny was any good was what beating Washington and Michigan. Probably just those teams aren’t very good as well. Which is good for us because they are our remaining road games Quote
Hardwood83 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 50 minutes ago, Jeff Flabjohns said: Trevor Gibbs and Jacob Savage were impressive yesterday. Freshmen! Smythe too J34, Stuhoo and DChoosier 3 Quote
RoadRage Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 10 hours ago, skhoosier2 said: Think we could struggle at UM. Bryce is a better runner imo than Chiles or Colandria but horrible at reading defenses. Overall I think Chiles and Colandria are superior to Bryce. UM has a solid defense though. Today our o-line was a bit exposed and Nebraska definitely showed how we could get beat. UW is just terrible so I don’t see us having a problem there. Hoping we show up with our best game of the season next week and carry that into Ann Arbor. Really don’t want to be in the stands to watch them lose to Michigan. ShopCollege Gear Once we adjusted yesterday to contain Colandrea rather than giving him lanes to run, he was far less effective. I think this game will help us be more prepared for Underwood when we play them. Occasional blitzing is fine, but just pinning your ears back on every down gives these mobile QBs too many lanes to run! DChoosier 1 Quote
Demo Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Pretty wild. You’d think if you saw these stats pre-game one would assume the only way they’re winning is a giant TO margin and they were, what +1? DChoosier and Class of '66 Old Fart 2 Quote
DChoosier Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago If you told me that IU would win at Nebraska by rushing for 65 yards, going 1-10 on third down and losing the possession battle 20 minutes to 40 minutes, I’d tell you to put down your crack pipe. Winners win Losers lose After decades of waiting to see how we would blow a game it’s GREAT to be on the “winners win” side. Hollywood Mike Miranda 1 Quote
DChoosier Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, Demo said: Pretty wild. You’d think if you saw these stats pre-game one would assume the only way they’re winning is a giant TO margin and they were, what +1? Ha, you posted this while I was typing my comment below. Just crazy stats in which to get a win… I was way off base in that I thought we would run for 200+ yards but NB really defended the run well. Demo 1 Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 7 minutes ago, DChoosier said: Ha, you posted this while I was typing my comment below. Just crazy stats in which to get a win… I was way off base in that I thought we would run for 200+ yards but NB really defended the run well. Yeah, they definitely keyed on Turbo and Beebe... and dared Hoover to beat 'em. He did with the help of Marsh and Charlie. Find a way to win. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.