Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

I'm still kind of surprised no one is really talking about our defense. All the media is focused on the offense and honestly, I hope it stays this way. 

Discussion will catch up if they keep looking like they did Saturday. Up until Nebraska, it was about the only thing about this team that wasn’t seemingly flawless, but Saturday should be terrifying for anyone left on the schedule. 

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Discussion will catch up if they keep looking like they did Saturday. Up until Nebraska, it was about the only thing about this team that wasn’t seemingly flawless, but Saturday should be terrifying for anyone left on the schedule. 

It was a top 10 D in the country prior to Nebraska. 

Up to 7 now. Rushing D top 4.

Media, please keep focusing on the shiny ball called the offense. 

Some amusing twitter discourse today RE: who would win - Notre Dame/ND at full strength vs. IU... 

Notre Dame fans are delusional. Such an inflated ego and view of themselves/their team lol.

ND fans infest every corner of NJ, so it gives me great satisfaction knowing this team would smack them if they played. 

Too bad it likely won't happen since there is little chance ND makes the playoff IMO. Would love playing them there, though.  

1 hour ago, Home Jersey said:

Some amusing twitter discourse today RE: who would win - Notre Dame/ND at full strength vs. IU... 

Notre Dame fans are delusional. Such an inflated ego and view of themselves/their team lol.

ND fans infest every corner of NJ, so it gives me great satisfaction knowing this team would smack them if they played. 

Too bad it likely won't happen since there is little chance ND makes the playoff IMO. Would love playing them there, though.  

ND football fans, the entitled people on the planet.

Please not Mellencamp. He was honored last week. I would like Schwarber. I think he’d be awesome. I’m sure they want Cuban though if Cubes would do it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

27 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Please not Mellencamp. He was honored last week. I would like Schwarber. I think he’d be awesome. I’m sure they want Cuban though if Cubes would do it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m a Mellencamp fan but he was terrible on Fox game day last weekend.

I would love to see TJD.

The game day mosh pit will be full of IU juniors, seniors, grad students that were at IU when TJD played.He will fire them up.

Cool to have a NBA player

He is a HUGE IU supporter.

He is very good/polished on camera.

What a GREAT story line that his brother will be the starting QB.

Love Mellencamp, Dipo, King, Thompson, Schwarber, Cuban, Buck etc but give me TJD.

1 hour ago, cthomas said:

ND football fans, the entitled people on the planet.

Wonder what IU would be ranked if we had lost a home game against Northern Illinois like the Irish did.

No problem for ND but IU would be relegated to the “others getting votes” group.

I’m kind of in the “not a basketball guy” camp, BUT Dipo would get that crowd going bananas and ESPN just hired him to do studio work. TJD would be fun too but I think I saw the Warriors schedule this weekend makes it borderline impossible. 

It may be common but I don't remember an injured player status being "out indefinitely"? Is this common? Are they just being mysterious so MSU doesn't know who to prepare for? Cig says he just sat him as a precaution, I'm surprised at this very dire sounding injury status!

So I've been trying to figure out why IU announced Rourke to be out 6 days before the game. Wouldn't it have been beneficial to let UW wonder who was going to be under center rather than giving them 6 days to prep for TJ? Just don't get the upside.

16 minutes ago, rcbowla said:

So I've been trying to figure out why IU announced Rourke to be out 6 days before the game. Wouldn't it have been beneficial to let UW wonder who was going to be under center rather than giving them 6 days to prep for TJ? Just don't get the upside.

Because we'll give them our playbook and then dare them to stop us. We're just that good!