Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I’m so glad we’re back boys and girls. I was sad this morning knowing I didn’t need to check this thread anymore. 

That has changed. We’re back and we’re full steam ahead! 
What a god awful look for dolson. The day after you say he is our guy his best and only recruit leaves. Coaches will certainly bring Tha up this spring to recruits Woodson tries to get. Money isn't gong to be Woodson issue it's going to be him.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, IndyHoops said:

Well, Woodson should have enough scholarships available now…

That was never the issue... the problem is that he has to fill them... which means recruiting...

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

What a god awful look for dolson. The day after you say he is our guy his best and only recruit leaves. Coaches will certainly bring Tha up this spring to recruits Woodson tries to get. Money isn't gong to be Woodson issue it's going to be him.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Absolutely! Money talks but not when the program is completely in flames. 

Opposing schools have a better shoe deal, just as much money, and a winning program with a better staff. 

There is no reason why a portal kid should come to Indiana this spring. 

I'm finally glad the Pacers are on Bally and I chose not to pay for it. I can't even escape to the Pacers without hearing our chairman of the BoT chew on hot dogs and scream FRIED CHICKEN as part of his on point commentary and not want to punch through my TV. 

I pray he has a hot mic moment on broadcast when he found out McNeely saw the light. 

11 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Yeah, the conversation with Woodson went something like this:

Liam: Coach, I am decommitting and want a release from my LOI.

Woodson: That's too bad, Larry. Tell ya what... we will release you if you blame this on "the toxic fanbase".

Fixed it for you.  

24 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Every team is going to use our style of play against us. We might have money but portal guards won’t want to come feed the post. Same thing with Liam.

Also who is to say some of the big pockets don’t think you know what… I’m not going spend the money this year for NIL…. Especially after players go in the portal…

What sucks is, after the announcement yesterday, I was gonna smash the under in wins for next year as soon as futures came out. Now, that number is gonna drop. But regardless, still going under. Unless there is a coaching change. Which there won’t be because IU’s brain trust doesn’t realize IU is a bottom 10% P5 athletic department.

We're going to be the Cleveland Indians from "Major League" next season...

Who are these ******* guys??

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I believe I have a year of eligibility left, wear glasses and wore them when I played, I can take the wild thing spot

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Ya I’m delusional and hope we get blown out the next two games and everyone enters the transfer portal. Scott re-evaluates and tells mike it’s time to go then we get dusty or Bruce after they make a final 4. I don’t care if there’s not a chance of it happening since it’s the only hope I have for this program.