Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The IU syndicates will be out in droves blaming the fans for this. Because the fans complaining about the terrible coach are totally the problem, not the terrible coach himself. 

The fan narrative is in no way shape or form believable. 

The timing of yesterday's announcement sure does make you wonder. 

Dolson and Quinn really do like each other though... Scott wants to be happier with the program but you know...

Quinn is... Quinn. And Woody is... Woody. So...

Do you think Woodson even cares he lost McNeeley? Or do guys think his ego is thinking we can get someone better?

He don’t want high schoolers anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a glass half full glutton for punishment, but I think all of this is going to work out in our favor. I still think there has to be more to the 4th year thing announced on social media last night. And Dolson booted LEO for Cignetti. He has the stones to do it. Timing is everything. You can't fire Woodson right now anyway, not mid season....but you can in less than 2 weeks. I simply don't see a guy (Dolson) who LOVES IU basketball making the program and fans go through a total reset again. Hurt me, hurt me now.

Just now, cbp4iu said:

Do you think Woodson even cares he lost McNeeley? Or do guys think his ego is thinking we can get someone better?

Well if reports about him not staying in contact with Liam or his family are true he may not even know his name.

1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

The fan narrative is in no way shape or form believable. 

The timing of yesterday's announcement sure does make you wonder. 

Dolson and Quinn really do like each other though... Scott wants to be happier with the program but you know...

Quinn is... Quinn. And Woody is... Woody. So...

Your sole recruit decommitting 24 hours after your coach gets the vote of confidence is just horrible optics. Watch them say the fan reaction to the Woody announcement was what did it lol.