Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

3 minutes ago, hper50 said:

So glad we committed before the season ended!!!

Did we commit? 

Will reality set in for Woody when there are no more games left? 

I'm going full blown conspiracy theorist mode after this game ends.

If we've learned anything since 2020, it's that we can turn our memes into reality. 

5 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Promise to get everyone the update I committed to last weekend in the next day or two. Wanted to let things shake out from the meeting Tuesday and see how the tourney games went. 

We firing this loser soon or what?  Really that's all that matters or we are screwed.

3 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Did we commit? 

If we've learned anything since 2020, it's that we can turn our memes into reality. 

Just can’t imagine there’s any chance in hell with the indystar source + Dolson/Whitten standing behind the team clapping along to Woody/Leal dunking on us fans 

16 minutes ago, Trish said:

You can’t let your nearest rivals of OSU, UM, and UL upgrade coaches while you sit around and watch a failure. 

IU admin says hold my beer!

Just now, IU - Kaulie said:

I wonder what Scott Dolson is thinking right now?  Probably something along the lines of the coach I want (Dusty May) is going to put his stamp on a new program and I’m handcuffed with this Mike Woodson clown show.

Scott should be hitting dusty up right now, and tell him after this season, we trying the dusty may experiment.  Id rather give dusty 4 years and see him fail like archie then just continue this junk. This is going nowhere.

7 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Did we commit? 

He'll forget all about it by the time he hits off the tee at the second hole.

1 minute ago, IU - Kaulie said:

I wonder what Scott Dolson is thinking right now?  Probably something along the lines of the coach I want (Dusty May) is going to put his stamp on a new program and I’m handcuffed with this Mike Woodson clown show.

Or, it’s time to arrange for a graceful exit for Woody.

Unlikely, but absolutely a possibility.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can watch this game, and there be any defending Mike Woodson and staff. I understand the players may like playing for him, but I’m not sure why. This is one of the worst coaching jobs I’ve seen at this level. There is no future for this program with Mike Woodson. A 66 year old who simply doesn’t want to put in the amount of time that is required of the role. 

HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND THIS MAN!??