Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

But… But…. 19-14 is good…. We will be a 6 seed in the NIT….

on a serious note though… I’m proud some of the guys didn’t pack it in this year. Sometimes even when you don’t like someone or something you just have to play for yourself and *friends* on the team. Now not saying the future is bright because where we stand it’s looking bleak. 

Here’s something I was wondering about. I know we had discussed Gallow and Leal maybe getting a pay raise in NIL with their Woody speech which led to some thinking it’s why they said the things they did in support of their coach. Let’s say Woody is let go, is that money they don’t get anymore and only get if he is the coach, or would they still keep the “pay raise” even if Woodson wasn’t the here anymore and they stayed?

Just now, IUrocker said:

It’s like he just didn’t want to face the beating he was getting so he walked away….

Almost like Leal had a coach that, wait for it, wanted to quit. 

When ejected does coach just go home and go to bed or does he wait on the team in the locker room listening to some music with his headphones??