Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Love the optimism guys, but being an IU fan is hard enough on our mental health, don’t do this to yourselves. In saying that……

Fire Woodson
BruceToBloomington (I know it’s not happening)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, spe317 said:

The more games I watch with 3’s raining down the angrier I get with the inside out comment. 

This ^, plus the more I watch well coached/disciplined mid and low major teams execute really well — and WIN - with mid talent…the more depressing it becomes that we’d even think about ‘running it back’ next year with this staff while losing our NBA first rounder and having 7+ spots to fill!!

Rick Bozich tweeted about an hour ago a photo that showed the likely setup for a press conference at Louisville. May may be gone. 

May is gone. Listen to his presser after the game…it was something haha

May just lost to NW. that’s what we want, rush to hire the guy who just lost to NW?

Coach K once lost to Lehigh. Bob Knight lost to double digit seeds in first round 4 times. Thank god no one freaks out over a specific loss. Jesus.

5 minutes ago, Sardinefarts1991 said:

Id rather have Pearl than may.  I want pearl or beard.  Let's get someone good.  Come ON SCOTT

how about pearl for 6-7 years and...then get Beard!?

1 minute ago, cleeter said:

Coach K once lost to Lehigh. Bob Knight lost to double digit seeds in first round 4 times. Thank god no one freaks out over a specific loss. Jesus.

May’s still largely unproven, if he didn’t have IN ties he wouldn’t be much on the radar. Next move should be for as sure fire a guy as money can buy. “Jesus”